Workshop on Hazard Identification & Risk Assessment to enhance Safety performance at workplace.
- The workshop has been specifically been tailored for Managers, Employees, key supervisors, representative, key employees with the sole objective to enhancing safety performance at workplace
- To make managers, employees and service providers understand the structured approach to identify hazards/ risks-(occupational health, safety including fire risk and environment.
- To work out methods including simple and creative ones to ensure risks are minimised to acceptable levels. To help prepare relevant Risk assessment and Safe work procedures that will help institutionalise the same.
- To create a sense of ownership -" Each one is responsible for his safety and must seek to understand and act with knowledge and progressively minimise risk".
- To enable participants to practise safety at workplace, safety off the job, safety at home.