Six Sigma is a methodology for achieving breakthrough improvement within the organization and has been implemented by leading big organizations like GE, Motorola, Sony, Honda, Hitachi and many Small and Medium sized industries across the world. This ten day course will enable participants to lead large Six Sigma Projects within their organization and deliver expected Business results. Participants will learn Six Sigma methodology in depth including advanced tools and techniques.
You Need the Course if:
- You are a Yellow Belt or Green belt and wish to take your understanding and expertise to next level and move to leadership roles in Six Sigma Projects
- You are interested in learning a new methodology for leading improvement initiatives within your organization as Six Sigma Black Belt
- You are interested in learning new tools, techniques and best practices for solving business and technical problems
- You are not able to satisfactorily meet expectations of Senior Management in delivering Business results for improvement initiatives under you
- You are Management cadre and want to deeply embed Six Sigma methodology into the organisational culture and want it to be driving force for improvement initiatives
You will learn:
- Six Sigma Methodology and its Phases in depth.
- How to apply Steps & Tools for each Phase in detail using various live examples, games and Case Studies.
- How to apply advanced tools and techniques in various Phases of Six Sigma Projects.
- How Six Sigma Framework can be integrated to Business Plan and how it results in improving Business Performance
- How to identify Six Sigma Projects and select good Projects for high Organizational impact
You will need:
- Graduate in any discipline with knowledge of computers
- 1+ years of working experience in any organisation
Your Future Development:
- Six Sigma Master Black Belt
- Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
- Design for Six Sigma Black Belt
- ISO, the Six Sigma way
Ten Days (Spread over Three weekends)
Classroom coaching, Games and table top exercises, live case studies and post work activities (projects) to embed the learning.
- At least 70% marks in the qualifying Class-room test to obtain training completion certificate.
- One project completed, submitted and evaluated with at least 70% marks to qualify for Six Sigma Black-Belt Completion Certificate.
In house/Company Training:
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations which are practicing or desirous of rolling out Six Sigma. This can be taken up by those organizations also which want to implement disciplined Problem Solving approach for Organizational improvement.