- Be make aware of key policy to health and safety in work place
- Know the main health and safety responsibilities for individual
- Know how to record and report issues
- Know how to issue work permit
Interactive module content:
1) Generalize Introduction to PPE
2) Module 1: Safety Policy
- Safety Policy and Objective
- 7 Cardinal Safety Rule
- Main OH&S Rule
- Safety Shapat
3) Module 2: Safety Aids
- Fire Fighting Plan
- First Aid
- Emergency Plan
- Emergency Procedure
- Mock Drill
4) Module 3: Occupational Health and Safety (OHS)
- OH&S Procedure
- OHS Information
- OHS Representative
- OHS Committee
5) Module 4: Safety Permit
- Work Permit system
- Various Sign of Safety
- Company Safety Guidelines
- Safety Gallery
This is a stand alone course with no additional components.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
The student will take a comprehensive online exam at the end of the course. You must score 80% to receive certification. You have three opportunities to pass the exam.
The estimated time required to complete the course is 40 hours, but it can be done at the student’s own pace.
On completion of Safety Induction Course