ISO 9001 Appreciation and Interpretation
This course is for you if:
- You want an understanding of ISO 9001 and related QMS standards, and quality management systems (QMS).
You will learn:
- The purpose of management systems standards and the scope of ISO 9001.
- The common structure for management systems standards and the content of ISO 9001.
- The approaches that underpin 9001 including:
- the process approach
- the Plan-Do-Check-Act cycle
- risk based thinking
- The quality management principles and how these relate to the content of ISO 9001.
- The requirements from ISO 9001 and explain how these requirements could be met.
- How to apply ISO 9001 requirements to operational processes and explain their interrelationship.
Your future development:
- New Quality Systems Manager
- Management System Documentation
- Internal QMS Auditor
- See our Business Improvement courses