You need this event if...
- you are responsible for managing an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- you own or manage processes in your organisation
- you are an Internal Auditor of an Occupational Health and Safety Management System
- you require an understanding of the extent and nature of the changes introduced by ISO 45001:2018, that will supersede OHSAS 18001:2007
You will learn …
- What Annex SL is and its influence in shaping the future of all management systems standards
- The impact of Annex SL
- The additional/changed requirements defined in ISO 45001:2018 when compared with OHSAS 18001:2007
- How long a migration period you have before the changes become mandatory
You will need:
- to possess some knowledge of the current OHSAS 18001:2007 requirements
Finish: 3:30 pm.
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and who have more than five people with responsibility for coordinating the transition of their management system from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Please send your inquiry to email@example.com
Note: Until the release of ISO 9001:2015 by the International Standards Organisation, this training course will reference the draft standard (DIS/FDIS) currently available.