This full day program will help the Top Management professionals to understand importance and benefits of Six Sigma to an Organisation, its deliverables and deployment mechanism, the organisational structure required and how it can be used to achieve ‘sustainable, predictable, desirable growth in profit’ for their organizations.
You will learn
- Six Sigma as a strategy to improve predictability and sustainability in top line and bottom line
- How to define Six Sigma Vision and Objective for the Organisation. Define Business Plans and Roadmap to achieve the same
- Organisation for Six Sigma with roles and responsibilities within any Organisation.
- Methodology for identification and selection of Six Sigma Projects having high Business impacts
- Various approaches to Six Sigma
- Six Sigma deployment process and its deliverables
You need this course if
You are Top management level and want to understand what Business benefits Six Sigma can bring to your Organisation
You are Top management and want to implement Six Sigma in your organisation and want to understand how it is deployed, what is the organisational structure needed and what are the deliverables
You are Top Management and would like to provide strategic direction and focus to Six Sigma Initiative within the Organization and build a road map for next few years
At least 60% marks in the qualifying Class-room test
Delegate Pack includes:
Guidance notes Information and guidance on the Six Sigma
For workshop registrations & other details contact LRQA at 022 43250250 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org