You need this course if:
- You are the concerned manager, EHS professional, Engineer or an administration officer who have a critical role to play in maintaining the effective compliance towards applicable legal and other requirements of your organisation and achieve uninterrupted business performance.
You will be able to:
- Get acquainted with ever changing statutory rules and regulations in India so as to ensure efficient risk mitigation framework, sustainable Operations, uninterrupted production, strong human relations at the shop floor and enhanced industrial productivity.
Why do we have this course?
To understand about following (but not limited to) applicable Legislative requirements in purview of effective EHS management system implementation and risk management-
- The Factories Act & Rules
- The Environmental Protection Act / Rules 1986
- The Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act 1974 / Rules 1975 / Cess Act 1977 / Chess Rules 1978
- The Air (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act 1981 / Rules 1982
- The Hazardous Waste (Management & Handling) Rules 1989 as amended till date.
- The Manufacture, Storage & Import of Hazardous Chemical Rules 1989 / 2000
- The Batteries (Management & Handling) Rules 2001
- The Central Motor Vehicles Act 1988 / Rules 1989 pertaining to the Transportation of Hazardous Chemicals