You will learn:
- Clarity on the course structure, managing expectations, understanding the importance of quality leadership
- Bench-marking and to determine the pace for the course
- Clarity on concepts and understanding linkages between food safety management systems and quality management systems requirements.
- Application of integration techniques between food safety management systems and quality management systems
- Reinforcement of learning and clarification
- Clarity on PRP requirements and its linkages to FSSA requirements
- Understanding the similarity of requirements
- Practice PRP auditing
- Understanding and practice of auditing and reporting requirements.
- Understanding root cause analysis and corrective action planning.
- Effectiveness evaluation, feedback and reinforcement
You will need
- knowledge and understanding of ISO 9001 & FSSC and experience of auditing
- Ideally to have attended our ISO 9001 Appreciation and Interpretation course and FSSC Appreciation and Interpretation course
This course can be delivered as an in-company event for those organisations that have a quality management system and food safety management system in place. Please send your inquiry to: email@example.com