Organisations today face various unique business challenges such as globalisation, legislation, technology changes, changing customer requirements, and many more. Overcoming these challenges requires a mix of standard & customised approach that aligns with your organisation’s unique goals and needs.
Join us for a complimentary seminar and open discussion with prominent industry leaders and decision makers as we explore how you could improve your business as you strive for managing risks and achieving operational excellence.
Key Take Away
- The importance for organizations to understand their risk profile
- Industry best practices and tools used for managing risks and improving performance.
- How to adopt risk based thinking while mapping processes
- How to handle challenges like changing customer needs, globalisation, technology changes, legislation requirements, etc.
- How to bring about quantifiable change for shareholders by improving processes and reducing costs at the same time
Who Should Attend?
- Heads of Quality, Safety, Environment, IT
- Heads of Business Sustainability
- Domain leaders and decision makers
- Senior Management & Management Representatives
- Senior executives responsible for business and process improvement
Your Speaker: Vishal Chavan
With 12+ years of experience in leadership roles across various business functions, Vishal is Chemical Engineer by Qualification and a Lead Auditor in ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 as well as a skilled assessor & tutor for conducting accredited lead auditor courses for RAB-QSA ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001. He has conducted more than 500 Man-days of Management system audits and more than 3000 Man-hours of training throughout his career.