@ 2:00pm IST
A new international standard for occupational health and safety
Our first webinar which provided an overview of ISO 45001 received a tremendous response and as such, we are now inviting you to gain a deeper understanding of ISO 45001 as we go into greater detail around the standard.
To understand how the ISO 45001 standard will change the way occupational health and safety management systems are implemented and certified; our expert will cover:
- what has changed from OHSAS 18001 to ISO 45001
- the impact of these changes on existing health and safety ( OHSAS 18001) management system implementation
- tips on implementing critical changes
- key documentation requirements in the new standard
- how to integrate ISO 45001 with other new ISO standards like ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2018
Who should attend:
- Health and safety managers
- Management representatives
- Members of management interested in understanding ISO 45001
Your Speaker: Vishal Chavan
With 12+ years of experience in leadership roles across various business functions, Vishal is Chemical Engineer by Qualification and a Lead Auditor in ISO 9001, OHSAS 18001 as well as a skilled assessor & tutor for conducting accredited lead auditor courses for RAB-QSA ISO 9001 & OHSAS 18001. He has conducted more than 500 Man-days of Management system audits and more than 3000 Man-hours of training throughout his career.